1) Click the Log back in! link, located on the top right of every Portal page.
2) Enter your Login Name and Password, and then click the Login button to return to your existing profile. (Or, if you previously created your profile with a LinkedIn, Facebook, or Google+ account, select the correct social network to log in.)
1) Click the Log back in! link, located on the top right of every Portal page.
2) Click the Retrieve Password link, located below the Login Name and Password fields on the Login page.
3) Enter the email address you used when you originally created your profile. If you enter a different email address not in the system, your password will not be retrieved.
4) Check your email, and click the link provided to follow the reset password steps.
1) Use filters to search for open positions that match your specific search criteria on a company’s Career Portal.
2) Click Search to view your results.
1) Select the title of the job that you wish to apply for.
2) Click the Apply for this job online button and follow subsequent steps on your screen.
1) Access the desired job, and begin the application process. Click the appropriate Create with… social media button under the New Candidates section of the page.
2) Log in to your social account and click the appropriate button to grant iCIMS permission to access your profile information. (Note that on the screen for both LinkedIn and Facebook, you are not only logging in to your account, but also giving iCIMS permission to access your social profile.)
3) Modify the information that was transferred automatically into the Career Portal from your social account, if necessary. (Select the Disconnect (or Unlink account) link to reset the page and unlink your account.)
4) Use the resume details populated from your social media account, or click one of the available buttons and follow the steps to upload or paste a new resume into your application, and then click the Submit Profile to continue. (Note: Uploading a new resume will replace existing data in your application.)
Tip: If available, select the checkbox beside Upload Resume at a later time to continue without uploading a resume at this time. Please note that you may need to upload a resume at a later date to have a complete application.
1) Access the desired job, and begin the application process. Click Create with Resume within the New Candidates section of the page.
Tip: If you are a returning candidate, please refer to the steps in the How can I update my profile information (including my resume)? section of this page.
2) Select an option to upload your resume, or paste it into the resume field, if available. (The options available to upload a resume depend on an company’s preferences and may vary. The steps below include all possible methods, including uploading from a computer or mobile device, Google Drive, and Dropbox.)
3a) To upload a resume from your computer or mobile device, select My Computer (or My Device) and select the appropriate file. Then, click open.
3b) To upload a resume from an existing Google Drive account, select the Google Drive button, login, and click Accept to allow access to your account. Finally, select the appropriate file and click Select.
3c) To upload a resume from an existing Dropbox account, select Dropbox, login, and select the appropriate file. Click Choose to continue.
4) Select Submit Profile to proceed with your application.
There are no limits to how many jobs you can apply for. However, you can only apply for one position at a time. This means that after applying to your first job, you are able to return to the company’s main Portal page and select an additional position to apply for, and then repeat the process as necessary.
Your subsequent applications will not require you to re-enter your resume or basic contact information, as this information will already be attached to your profile.
1) Log in to your existing profile.
2) Your Candidate Dashboard will display. Here you can review the positions you’ve previously applied to and also see the status next to the job title.
Tip: Select Continue Application to finish your application for a specific job. Select Withdraw beside a job to withdraw your application for that specific position. These buttons display in the Actions column, if available. (Not all companies provide access to both buttons.)
1) Log in to your existing profile, and then select the Update your profile button.
2) Enter any updates to your personal information or resume, and click the Update Profile button.
Submitting your resume for general consideration allows your resume to be placed in the company’s recruiting system without applying to a specific position. To do so, simply select the Connect with us or submit your resume link on the Career Portal’s Welcome page.
Tip: If this link is NOT available, you must apply for a specific open position and follow the normal application steps.
1) Select a job that you wish to refer someone to.
2) Select the Email this job to a friend button.
3) Complete all required fields, and then click the Submit Your Referral button.
1) Select the Connect with us link on the Welcome page. (Note: If this link is NOT available, you must apply for a specific open position and follow the normal application steps.)
2) Select an external social account to use the information there to pre-populate your profile, or select the Continue without one link to manually enter your profile.
3) Upload a version of your resume from a computer/mobile device, Google Drive, or Dropbox account. Then, select the Upload Resume button. (Or, selectcontinue without one if you do not wish to provide a resume.)
4) Review the information parsed from your resume or social account (if applicable), and fill in any additional required information. Then, click the Save & Continue button.
5) Check off all areas of interest that you would like to subscribe to. (Click the Show Details link to view information about each area of interest.)
6) Click the Update Interests & Log Out button to finish your profile. A thank you message will then display, confirming that you have connected with the company. Click Go back to our Career Portal on the Thank You page to search and apply for jobs, if desired.
Applicants are able to create job search agents, saved notifications that alert them by email whenever a job matching their previous search interests has been posted.
1) Use filters to search for positions of interest to you, and click the Search button.
2) On the Job Listings page, which displays jobs that match your search, scroll down to the Job Search Agent Options section. Then, name your search agent and click the Create Agent button.
1) Log in to your existing profile, and then click the Manage your search agents button.
2) Select the checkbox(es) for the agents that you wish to stop, and then click the Delete Selected Agents button.
Many email providers have increasingly stringent spam filters that can trap legitimate emails. This often includes emails sent automatically, such as job application confirmations or company newsletters; it can also include emails sent to you personally, such as interview invitations.
If you notice that emails from companies you have connected with or applied to are going to your spam folder, you may need to adjust your spam filters.
The terminology and steps to take these actions will depend on your email provider, but the idea is generally the same: you need to find the email in your spam folder and indicate that either the message or its sender is not spam. (Please note that the email address you receive emails from is company-specific; please ask your point of contact within the company to find out what email address you should look for/whitelist, if possible.)
Links to some of the most common email providers’ help information regarding spam can be found below.